Trenhotels (operated by Spanish company Renfe and their subsidiary Elipsos) are high class sleeper trains, combining the comforts of hotels with the practicalities of travelling by train. Overnight services such as these allow passengers the opportunity to arrive at their destination at the start of the day, relaxed and ready.
Trenhotels are operated both nationally and internationally:
- Madrid - A Coruna - Pontevedra - Ferrol (Rias Gallegas);
- Barcelona - Granada (Alhambra);
- Barcelona - Gijon (Pio Baroja);
- Barcelona - A Coruna - Vigo (Galicia);
- Madrid - Lisbon (Lusitania);
- Barcelona - Paris (Joan Miro);
- Barcelona - Zurich (Pau Casals);
- Barcelona - Milan (Salvado Dali); and
- Madrid - Paris (Francisco de Goya).